Looking for an exciting career? Become part of a health care team that provides pre-hospital emergency medical care.
This course provides instruction to help gain the skills necessary to pass certification exams to become licensed to provide emergency medical care with an ambulance or other skilled-care provider. Content covers life support, basic patient care, and emergency response methods.
In order to enroll in these courses you:
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must have a high school diploma or GED and provide proof.
• Must provide a copy of a valid driver’s license / ID and Social Security Card.
• Must take the Accuplacer Reading test and score at least a 64 or higher or submit scores from an accredited institution or submit a transcript that shows that you have tested out of a reading class.
• If you are a rescue volunteer, please bring a letter from that agency stating that you are a volunteer; in order to fee waive the registration fee.
Director of Public Safety Director
Workforce and Economic Development
(910) 410-1708 firstname.lastname@example.org
var _gaq = _gaq || ;
ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js';
var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script'); s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s);